General rental information
With Ski School Alpin you will not have to reserve any equipment in advance. We have enough gear to equip you to your satisfaction.
Just stop by to rent!
• Competent and professional advice
• Ski rental of the newest models
• Our skis are in top condition. Always waxed and bindings checked
• Simple exchange of boots, should they feel uncomfortable
• Disinfected boots from several different makes
• Snowboard rental
• Cross Country Ski rental
We rent full days only. Which means, you can pick up your equipment any day after 3
pm and we won’t charge you until the beginning of the following day.
Wintersport is supposed to be fun
so everything needs to fit!
We will adjust your rental skis after we have found the right boots for you. We stock boots from several different companies to ensure a great fit for any foot. We are confident, we can find the right boot for you. Should any boot still feel uncomfortable after a day on the slopes, you can drop back into the ski school and we will exchange the boots free of charge. If you bring equipment from home and it doesn’t fit and we then have to lend you something in exchange, it will cost you double.